- Click on Campaigns on the side nav bar, and navigate your way through to the Create Campaign button in the top right hand corner.
- Name your campaign and select the list/segment(s) to send the campaign to. Additionally you can also specify the list/segment(s) whose members should not receive the campaign.
- Once done, let's move on to mentioning the details of the Email. The subject would consist of what you want visible to the audience. You can also add a preheader text, however, that is optional.
- Add the sender emails, you can decide which email you want as the display, from the sender's end. Now, let us proceed onto the designing of your email.
*It is to be noted that for both these sections, you can click on the red pencil tool, in order to prompt AI to generate a creative subject and preheader text accordingly. You'd have to simply give a brief description of the mail, the kind of tone that you want to opt for, and let the magic tool do the rest of the work.
- The template editor, allows you to either select a template that you have already create beforehand, or to do it as a step in the process of creating an email campaign. Now, you have the provision of 3 ways in which you can execute the design of your email: 1) Template Editor 2) Text Only 3) Custom HTML
- At this step, you can also perform an A/B Test.
Once you have edited your template as per your wish, you can have a look at the preview and make necessary changes.
At this stage, also ensure that there are no missing blocks in your email. This may act as a blocker further on.
Updated 4 months ago