Ensure that you have Contlo integrated in your application using either of the following:
- App Brew
- App Maker
- Contlo SDK
Follow the steps below to set up Mobile Push on Contlo:
- On the Contlo dashboard, go to App Market > Channels > Mobile Push and install the Mobile Push application.
- Open the Mobile Push application, and configure the following settings based on the OS type.
- Android: Open your Firebase dashboard, and add the required details to enable push notifications on the Android device for your application.
- iOS: Open your Apple dashboard and add the required details to enable push notifications on the iOS device for your application.
- Click Save Settings to save the mobile push credentials.
- Upon successfully configuring the Mobile Push, move to the Campaigns section to create a Mobile Push Campaign.
Updated about 1 month ago