Forms enable you to interact with and collect certain information from the customers who visit your store or platform. In Conlto, you can select a pre-designed template or create a form from scratch.
Follow the steps below to create your first form:
- On the Contlo Dashboard, click Forms on the sidebar.
- On the Forms screen, click the Create Form button.
- Click the Build from scratch button to build a form from scratch, or pick a pre-designed form template from the given options.
- Build from scratch: On the Create form modal, enter a form name, select the form type, and click the Create form button to open the form editor.
- Form template: On the template modal, enter a form name and click the Save to Continue to Design button to open the form editor.
- On the form editor, you can customize the design, style, target, and behavior of the form as per requirement. For more information, see Form Editor.
- Once your form is finalized, click the Publish button at the top right corner.
To understand each step in detail, see Forms.
Updated about 1 month ago