- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click on the SMS card under Channels
- Click on install
- The SMS app has already been installed
- There is at least one contact which has a valid Phone Number value and has subscribed to the SMS channel.
- Enter the Campaign tab
- Click on create SMS
- Create a campaign name to easily identify the campaign. In the 'Send To' section, select the audience you would like to send the campaign too. Here you can also modify the message
- Enable the "Reply STOP to unsubscribe" to provide your audience with the feature of unsubscribing from your texts if you wish to.
- You can also send out a Test SMS to check whether the format is upto the mark.
Updated 6 months ago