- Ensure that all compliances are in place before you send an SMS.
- Create and copy an API key from the SMS API section on TrustSignal Dashboard
Follow the steps below to set up TrustSignal:
- Go to App Market > Channels > SMS and install the SMS application.
- Select Trustsignal from the Choose your account vendor and click Proceed.
On the Account Authorization screen, add the TrustSignal's API key (created on the TrustSIgnal Dashboard) in the API Key field. Click Verify.
Once verified, copy and paste the Callback URL provided by Contlo on your TrustSignal Dashboard.
- On your TrustSignal dashboard, go to TrustSignal > SMS > SMS Settings > SMS Webhook and paste the Callback URL copied earlier.
- All the headers of the API key provided earlier are fetched and the templates from each header can now be used to send campaigns and setup automation. Click Sync Templates to sync new templates from TrustSignal.
- To add another vendor or another header for an existing vendor, click Add account and follow these steps again.
Updated about 1 month ago