Follow the steps below to set the Email sender domain in Contlo:
- Go to the profile section on the top right corner and open Settings.
- Go to Accounts > Store Settings from the sidebar on the Settings homepage.
- On the Store Settings, open the Sender Domains tab and click the Add domain.
On the Add Domain Details modal, add the following details:
- Enter your Domain: Add your email provider domain.
- Enter your Sending Domain: Add your Sending domain.
Click Proceed. This generates the DNS Records for your domain.
- You would move to the DNS Records page. It displays the generated DNS records, the hostname, the expected record, the current record, and the status of your Domain verification.
- Open the DNS provider managing your domain.
- Go to DNS settings and add the DNS details generated from Contlo in the respective fields.
Follow the steps below to verify the records on Contlo added to the DNS provider:
- On the DNS records page, click Verify records.
- If any record stays unverified, copy and paste it again in your DNS settings and hit the Verify records button again.
Updated about 2 months ago